|Club Nights||Rules T & C||Past Events|
|Rules, Terms and Conditions for the NMCMC members and its events.|
1. All vehicles and drivers attending NMCMC events must be fully legal at all times. This includes Tax, Insurance, and MOT (unless by prior arrangement). The owner and driver of any vehicle is responsible for its own maintenance, repair and recovery.
2. Anyone attending a NMCMC event is responsible for their own vehicle, passengers and valuables. The NMCMC management cannot be held responsible for any loss, injury or expense on any event, show or day out.
3. NMCMC management take as much care and consideration as possible with every event we do, however we are only human and try to reduce all problems when we can. Any bad language or behaviour will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
4. NMCMC membership will be by annual charge (£5 for 2019) from the 1st May each year and reviewed annually by the NMCMC committee. This money shall be used to cover the runnng costs of the club, such as insurance for events.
5. All event entry monies must be paid up before the entry is submitted. We do not have credit facilities, if you miss the cut off date it will be your responsibility to submit your own entry. Instructions will be sent out via our Facebook Group page and via Text messages. Event entry details will be given out at Club Nights and news letter, by SMS text messaging and via our Facebook group.
6. Please check our Facebook pages "NManchesterMini" and our Facebook group for the latest event invites and information. Please confirm if you are going to an event as soon as you can. If you want to know more information about any events, please ask us.
7. Car Insurance certificates are available on request to qualify for club member discounts. (conditions apply)
8. NMCMC Membership Cards and members' NMCMC E-mail accounts are the property of the club and can be withdrawn at any time. We reserve the right to refuse membership or entry to any of our events to anyone who our organisation considers unsuitable for past or current reasons. This may also be the case for some of the events we attend.
9. If you wish not to appear on any of our web, facebook or any other form of media, please contact Janet on email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the removal of the image with its name and location. Photos held on any of our pages are not necessarily members of the NMCMC.
10. A full listing of all rules and regulations has been compiled. The latest version is available on club nights.
We have these rules in place purely to assist with the enjoyment of our club members and the people who run the club.
As of May 1st 2015 a membership fee has been introduced to cover the cost of insurance and postal costs, reduced to £5 for Mini60